Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taking Care of Business

Finding time to write on the blog has become increasingly difficult these days. On top of my work schedule, kids baseball practices, Bible study and home maintenance, I have become involved in a very time-consuming endeavor. I am in the midst of developing an official website for my photography business that I do on the side. It all began a few years ago when people asked me to take pictures at their weddings. And now with several weddings per year and a few senior pictures scheduled and some other fun events, it appears that I might actually be able to make some extra money doing something that I absolutely love doing. And so in the progression of things, the timing seemed right to create a website that showcases my work. I hope to unveil the site sometime in mid-May. I hope to continue writing here, but it will be limited... once or twice a week as time permits.

Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!