Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! I've been blessed great 'moms' in my life. First, God blessed me with my own mom for whom I am very thankful. Also, I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. My wife has been a wonderful mom to our three children. My sweet little girl is an amazing mom to her little baby dolls. And if she's anything like her mom and her grandmothers, then she will be a blessing to her own kids and grandkids someday.

Believe it or not, I have a couple of 'womens' websites that I like to read on a regular basis. One of them has all the frilly pink and pretty stuff... another one has lavender (that's 'purple' to you macho men). Now before you go thinking that I have lost it and had a significant drop in my testosterone levels, listen up: the reason I go there is because my job as a husband is to make sure my wife is being challenged in her faith. These couple of websites have had numerous great articles that I can sift through, print out, and share them with my wife - encouraging articles on parenting, housekeeping, finances, Bible study, etc. And so I find great value in these websites and actually have them on my 'favorites' list. Here are the links, in case you'd find them as encouraging as I have:

http://titus2talk.blogspot.com/

http://purplecellar.blogspot.com/

No comments: