Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day!

Today was a day of 'lasts'. Sort of...
Today was my oldest son's last day of school. Sort of... he'll start second grade in 90-some days.
Today was my last day of work. Sort of... I'll go back on June 2nd after a week or so of vacation.
And so it will also be my last day of blogging. Sort of... I'll be back on with fresh posts when we return.

We'll make a stop in Hershey, PA. Some people call it "the sweetest place on earth" - for us it's true, but it's not because of the candy. After we visit mom and dad, we're headed somewhat south - to Washington DC (someone's got to straighten those people out). Our plans include visiting the Iwo Jima Monument and other Arlington sites, Mount Vernon, Smithsonian, Lincoln Monument, Jefferson Monument and any other special attractions on the Mall or in the city.

I'll share some pictures when I return.
Pray for our safety.
Blessings,

Mark and the gang

No comments: